View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 07:58 PM   #32
cerem0ny
Evangelist
cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Mine just arrived! And... it’s beautiful. Wish it was a little bit different, like, even a little bit but I knew that going in. The amber light is a beautiful colour, much unlike my Kobo Aura One’s horrific orange mode. It looks very similar to Apples night mode.
Something about Amazons devices just feel so premium and this one is no exception. Excited to put it in my merlot leather cover. So luxe! Now to transfer all my books over!
Happy reading freaks n geeks :-)

Edit: another thing I’ve noticed is that the buttons feel a little... springier.... though that might be just because it’s a new device?
Also: the contrast is definitely better than on the KO2, page turning is faster, and the pages seem a little ‘whiter’ too!

Last edited by cerem0ny; 07-23-2019 at 08:52 PM.
cerem0ny is offline   Reply With Quote