View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 04:33 PM   #59
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
@Doitsu, @DiapDealer -- I can tell that PageEdit is not directly integrated with Sigil as of now (and I have built it from a git checkout and played around with using it), so it would seem more like multiple independent tools that *happen* to be things where people who use one probably want the other as well -- but the same thing might be said of Sigil and calibre.

Principally what I was wondering was whether any closer integration was planned. For example, an analogy could be brought to the FlightCrew plugin (which bundles a heavy binary in the distributable, rather than attempting to find one on the system before e.g. downloading it from github and checking the hash).

If not, then I guess my current plan is just to package it up as "another useful application". I could be convinced to add it as an optdepends of Sigil...
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote