View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 10:32 AM   #52
Mister L
Groupie
Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
It was a deliberate decision. Reordering tabs with this version (and others) of Qt can occasionally result in crashes. We thought it best to prevent crashes by default.

The good news is that if you really want the feature, and you're willing to take the risk, we've included an option to override this behavior by manually creating an environment variable. The bad news is that I can't remember exactly what the variable name is offhand (having this stuff in a wiki or something would be handy, huh @BetterRed ).

I'll look up the particulars and get back to you.

EDIT: the environment variable name is SIGIL_ALLOW_TAB_MOVEMENT
Create the variable and give it an value you want (1, True, whatever). It only needs to be set to work.
Thanks very much for the information and explanation. I like this feature, but if it might cause crashes, I think I'll just learn to live without it. Thanks again for all the hard work.
Mister L is offline   Reply With Quote