View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 09:30 AM   #50
Mister L
Groupie
Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Sony 350
Thanks to the Sigil team for this new version.

Question, I noticed already on 9.13 that it's no longer possible to re-order open tabs by dragging them; is this deliberate? If it's not deliberate, is it possible to put it back in future versions? I use this often to keep my css tab next to the current active xhtml tab whilst still having (an)other xhtml tab(s) open for reference / final editing / etc., or for easily comparing 2 xhtml tabs, or 2 css files before deleting one, or other cases.

If there's something in the new code that prevents it, I'll just have to get used to it, but if it can be restored it really can be useful sometimes.
Mister L is offline   Reply With Quote