View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 01:25 AM   #595
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
As soon as I got back from picking up my weekly vegetables this morning, I roasted corn, yellow squash, onions, and red, green, and yellow peppers in the oven. I knew I wouldn't want to cook anything this evening when it will be hot, and now I can just reheat (or not) for supper later. I added some roasted peppers to my tomato sandwich at lunch -- delicious!
Sounds like it was delicious.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote