View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 10:23 AM   #122
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissS View Post
What is SRL? (Googling is not great for this) I created a mobi without it. Will not having whatever SRL is, be problematic in my mobi?
SRL = Start Reading Location. It's an entry that was used to define the beginning of the book. However, Amazon no longer supports it. I.e., you can ignore this warning.
If you want to suppress this message, right-click the first chapter in the Book Browser window, select Add Semantics... > Text and click OK.

To suppress the cover warning add a cover image to the Images folder, right-click it and select Cover Image.

Last edited by Doitsu; 04-18-2019 at 10:25 AM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote