View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 08:25 PM   #54
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
My understanding of the data is that an ebook, on average, costs slightly less to produce than a pbook. Not "far less". The vast majority of book production costs are not printing.
Production is the part of the cost where the closest parity exists.

How much does an ebook cost to warehouse, how much does an ebook cost to ship? Tell us about personnel detailed to walk a shipment of ebooks through customs.

It is disingenuous to suggest those factors cause the balance to somehow shift in favor of ebooks costing as much as pbooks.

The conversation hasn't changed since I registered here
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote