View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 07:27 PM   #33
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrimi View Post
I back up my library weekly using FreeFileSync. hardly takes any time at all.
FreeFileSync is fantastic! Thanks so much for the tip! When I was using Windows to back up my books folder to a usb drive, I kept getting that notice about files with the same names -- I think these are metadata files, which have identical names from one book folder to another. This confused me, as I didn't want to delete or copy over metadata files, if you catch my drift.
Whatever -- FreeFileSync is just great! Thanks!
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote