View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 02:54 AM   #1
weateallthepies
Lord of the Pies
weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Sage, Onyx Boox Leaf 2, iPad Pro
BeBook/Hanlin or Cybook

Hi, long time lurker here and after much thought I'm about to take the plunge and buy an eink device. I've been reading ebooks on all sorts of things for years but my eyes are starting to feel the strain more so I want to try an eink screen.

I think I've narrowed it down to either a BeBook or a Cybook. I'm not so fussed by design and I prefer Mobi over Sony's DRM format although epub is nice.

Any real points to consider between the two? I'm not fussed by dictionary lookup and I quite fancy playing with Open Inkpot at some point so I'm hedging towards the BeBook although I can grab the Cybook for quite a bit less.

Thanks for any advice anyone can provide.
weateallthepies is offline   Reply With Quote