View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 08:15 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
I just checked my Kobo account and the books are properly tagged Read or Unread there. Not certain how to proceed.
I misread this yesterday and read it as they weren't shown as read in the library

Syncing might work, but, it is a likely to update the stored library. I would sign out of the account on the device and sign in again. That will sync the books and status from the server after signing in. You will lose the reading status for sideloaded books. But, if you are a calibre user, you can use my Kobo Utilities plugin to store and later restore their reading status.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote