View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 04:43 PM   #112
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starhawk View Post
I believe that my experience here will shed light on it.

I had a Kindle 1, and bought a number of books. I returned the Kindle 1, and months later, bought a Kindle 2.

All the books I purchased while I had the Kindle 1 are still "mine" and available to download my Kindle 2.

While the iPhone/iPod Touch app is new, I expect that, for the person with the original question, her Kindle-1-purchased books will still be available to her iPhone app after having deregistered/returned her Kindle 1.

Cheers!
In your case, you still have a Kindle registered to your account, which keeps the content in play (even with a break between Kindles). In macgirls' case, her Kindle was sold. So it's not quite the same.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote