View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 07:55 AM   #3
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Or, if you want really simple, go to McDonalds, order a cup of coffee, sit down and order your books using the free WiFi. You can read books without WiFi. I turned on Airplane Mode and feature like the dictionary still worked fine.

I'm also confused by the terms you're using. I'm probably older than you and no geek but I went to shop for modems. There were cable modems and modems that work of cellular phone connections. The phone line "modems" are modem/routers. Broadband and WiFi are not mutually exclusive terms.

If it were me, I'd get a high school geek to set it up for me.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote