View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 04:17 AM   #44
lems1995
Zealot
lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: sony prs-t2,prs-t3, onyx boox n96ml, maxcarta, Likebook Note+Mimas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza_Cant_Read View Post
I'd assume there would be clear communication when having missed a product deadline. Not doing so clearly indicates a lack of professionalism. But these things do happen frequently in China. That isn't racist slander, only a matter of fact.

Xiaomi, a much larger company, has done 'product releases' for products they never actually sold. One that I was looking forward to was a router with something like 4-8 TB of onboard storage. It was supposed to be released a few years ago and it *never* happened. I only remember because I checked the website for months haha.

It isn't important in the grand scheme of things. Boyue could go out of business tomorrow and nobody except us would notice :-]

Speaking of Xiaomi, they are rumored to enter the e-reader market soon. I wonder what they are going to do. And whatever happened to the bendable screen tech stolen from Samsung?
So with Jezetek, ereader 10,3 et 13,3 with i.mx7 proc, we are always wating for that!!!,
So with Onyx Book, update MaxCarta, stuck with 1.82 version, it was annonced a new version in june 2018, we are always waiting !!!!
lems1995 is offline   Reply With Quote