View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 07:31 AM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassipo View Post
The books I have on my Kobo app on my iphone were not purchased from Kobo....
Quote:
I called Kobo and they said that books that purchased from Kobo will not go into their cloud even if they are on the phone app so I can't open them on my Clara.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uschiekid View Post
No, I think you, davidfor, missed a not. They said originally (and I think in all subsequent posts) that they meant books NOT bought from Kobo. What they did say was that they had added these non-kobo books to the Kobo App. I think that was what was confusing, because they were referring to books in the kobo app, that weren't bought from Kobo.
Did you read the post I quoted? And have requoted and deliberately split a bit. The second sentence is what I was referring to. That is what is apparently missing a "not". Or maybe a "that" should be a "not". Or just overall better grammar.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote