View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 12:41 AM   #69
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I used to always keep my e-reader in a sleeve rather than a case, and I ring it everywhere with me.
I use a sleeve as well, I can tuck my glasses in the same sleeve as my Kindle. I also have skin on my Kindle Voyage. A case would just add to the weight while reading, and I would constantly lose my glasses

Looking at going to a larger Kobo, huge headache trying to find a larger sleeve made of neoprene without a zip. If anybody has seen one I would love a link.

applesauce
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	k4.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	167883   Click image for larger version

Name:	k2.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	167884  

Last edited by applesauce; 11-22-2018 at 12:43 AM. Reason: add photos