View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 10:52 PM   #68
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
I use a cheap case for my Kindle Oasis 2 and recommend using something to protect your device but be careful. Sometimes I worry that my case grips my device too strongly and may bend it to some degree, especially if you want to take it out semi-freqently etc. Carta e-ink screens are sensitive and after losing my DX to a cat napping on it I have been paranoid! Just to be safe I try to tuck mine under the pillow when I am sleeping and a case has been adequate to protect from falls for both my first and second generation Oasis e-readers. And as others have mentioned, if you go that far you might as well get something with a sleep cover or a sleeve. It all depends on your use.
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote