View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 03:05 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebait View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. This was my first time trying to setup a program on my server and I am not familiar with ports and configuring them. I initialize the content server using port 8081 because 8080 is in use than I create a user account and restart the server. When I tell Calibre Companion to connect I get a screenshot circling the command "start content server". I also tried using the local folder 4001 and received the same thing.Is this a router modem issue? SB
Don't confuse accounts for NAS access with Calibre accounts for Library access.

BTW I assumed that you have Calibre-server running as a service on your NAS

The router should only come into play IF you are accessing from a DIFFERENT network. I will also assume your wireless devices can access using DSfile (proves the access is not having peer blocking)

AFAIK CC only supports a few commercial 'clouds'
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote