View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 10:27 AM   #3
CylonOven
CylonOven has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CylonOven has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CylonOven has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CylonOven has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CylonOven has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CylonOven has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CylonOven has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CylonOven has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CylonOven has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CylonOven has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CylonOven has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: kindle touch
I fear that won't fix it, as it's not the touch screen that's failing.
I'm not getting any LEDs or anything when pressing the power button for whatever length of time.
And I know the battery is good, it's got 4V coming out of it, was fully charged when I fixed it with the new board the first time.
CylonOven is offline   Reply With Quote