View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 01:11 PM   #38
Ramana
Connoisseur
Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox i86 Hdml plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
you add only the first article's url to the list of articles and then set recursion = some high enough number and implement is_link_wanted() in your recipe to follow the links to the next article pages.
Hi Kovid,
My article spread over multiple pages like article1/page/1, article1/page/2 ....
I do not want link from page1 content to page2 content. I want to combine the content of all these pages of article1 into one and add this article1 to section. Could you suggest in this scenario.
Similar way all the aritcles spread over multiple pages.
Ramana is offline   Reply With Quote