View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 04:58 AM   #1
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
[GUI plugin] Extract tables of contents

This plugin extracts the tables of contents from selected ePub files to generate a CSV file with columns for the book title, authors, series, series index and ToC entry. It is primarily intended to make it easier to create a list of the short stories in a collection of anthologies.

It incorporates a copy of https://pypi.org/project/Unidecode/ which is used to flatten all strings to ASCII, since Microsoft Excel seems to be allergic to UTF-8. The authors, titles, series and ToC entry are all converted to title case to make it easier to sort the output file.

The icon used is the one from the demo plugin, since I do not have the artistic skill to create a new icon. I also have no time to maintain this, but I'm posting it here in the hope that others besides me will find it useful.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Extract ToCs.zip (208.7 KB, 230 views)
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote