View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 03:25 PM   #7
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
I hear Aug 21 and I also heard the first week of August? I know I need a new ereader like I need a hole in the head but I want it lol
I'm guessing not the first week of August – at least not in stores (at least not stores in my area). We dropped by a Walmart yesterday and I checked the Electronics Department and saw no new floor plan changes and nothing yet in the book department with Kobo book displays. But I don't imagine it will take that long to clear a spot for both the books and devices.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote