View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 04:52 PM   #31
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebub View Post
The 'killer feature' for me is the ability to read in (landscape of course) two-page view - although I'd fall off of my chair if Onxy's (supposedly at least) soon-to-arrive new software doesn't include this feature....
I wish to point to how these expectations about new products clash with the fact that the "double page mode" in Librera was implemented just hours after my feature request to Ivan.
Which should wake up some concerned ones about the benefit of having distributed assets...
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote