View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 09:50 PM   #398
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydurpoet View Post
Oh...lol. Silly me. Sorry. New to this. As in: I just got Calibre yesterday. So then why won't it let me convert the AZW to EPUB and transfer to my tablet?
Welcome to Mobileread.

FYI at the top of each calibre forum are sticky posts with answers to frequent questions or guidelines for the forum. At the top of the calibre Conversion forum is this sticky post.

How to ask a question about conversion problems

This post should help you formulate your question about conversions. Once you have the needed info feel free to post your question in the Conversion forum.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote