View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 05:26 PM   #156
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandalynn View Post
Thank you for posting this. I got the $3 Valentines day discount. Of course, there goes my ebook addict resolve out the window.
I got Requiem for Innocence for 78 cents with tax after the discount. It's the second book in a mystery series. The first book, Played to Death, is free on googleplay, amazon, and all the others most likely.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote