View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 10:48 AM   #2
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
Hi shalero,

Very interesting blog, will read more later on but it looks like we have a similar use for our readers. Also congratulations on passing HSK4! It's exactly the target I set for myself but still have quite a way to go...

I didn't know about those graded readers as addons for Pleco and just bought paperbacks! Normally I buy such books in paper since no ebooks are available, chop the spine off and then scan them on an automatic office scanner to be able to read them. I didn't know about the file reader either. Nice!

Interesting tip about the language change. I also get a different choice when I change to Chinese, but I have N96ML and sadly don't see the market app (应用市场) that you show in the screenshots in your blog. I have Play store but not this. I don't have the reading statistics app either.

What I do get, which is not there when the language is set to English, is the 'screen-to-tablet' icon (推送). What is it for?
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote