View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 04:45 PM   #883
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDLucko View Post
JI wanted to use "edit metadata in bulk", so I <Ctrl> clicked all 130+ entries. I'm sure there was an easier way, either by grouping all the marked entries and <shift> selecting; or some shortcut way of selecting all the marked entries. I'd like to learn what I should have done. Any ideas?

Group edit worked out great, except for one entry was FDR which I want to keep all caps. That is not a problem, except I cannot get rid of the PIN by the entry number.
To access various pinning options you need to add the 'Mark Books' tool to one of your calibre toolbars or menus.

You do this via Preferences > Change calibre behaviour > Toolbars & menus. The icon is a big push pin.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote