View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 04:02 AM   #877
Nicolas F
Groupie
Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepiggy42 View Post
Hi there, I need to search for a couple words in the book. I have look for the commands, but I am just not getting the right combination for the search. If I wanted to search for lifeguard and pool, what would I put in the search field?

thank you
The plugin as an option called search scope, so you could first search for lifeguard in the library, and then switch to selection only for the scope, select the books with lifeguard and run the search for pool.
Nicolas F is offline   Reply With Quote