Thread: Cover Feedback
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 11:23 AM   #57
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I don't if it was odd or not to use fountain pens in the mid-60s, but I know that's mostly what I used. Just the cheap, transparent Sheaffer, medium "point" (nib?) "student" pen. I usually used blue ink. I don't think the tinted pen colors came in until later.

The picture has newer packaging then the pens I bought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
When we were first allowed to use ink (rather than a pencil) in elementary school, it had to be either a cartridge or a fountain pen. No ballpoint permitted! And ink was a privilege that had to be earned through the quality of your handwriting, what we called script back in those antediluvian days.
Ball-points were the usual thing in my school, with the fountain pens frowned on because of mess--after my fountain-pen phase I remember using the Parker T-Ball Jotter, then switched over to felt-tip pens (purple, when they let me).

My Palmer-method script was so nice that I was always being assigned to write on the blackboard.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote