View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 08:33 PM   #12
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellie27 View Post
Thank you for your reply. I'm going with the Fintie folio cover. I like the bulkiness of this case style- it's easier to hold, it seems more protective, and it makes the reader more "book-sized". ...
You know, you might have a point there. I've been using my (Woot purchased) Kindle Keyboard with a leather (lighted) case (which is fairly bulky) and I find it's more comfortable to hold than the Kindle 8th Generation Basic in the Fintie Slim Shell. Maybe I've been looking at this the wrong way.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote