View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 08:58 PM   #15
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFHey View Post
thanks j.p.s. , this is very helpful.
I'm surprised as it looks like the (second) lowest brightness of Oasis is much higher than voyage. I often read on lowest setting on my paper white, and if I can't go so far down on Oasis anymore, it would be a bummer.

Would you be able to do the same comparison between Voyage and Oasis in inverted mode, for the lowest brightness settings?
For the Voyage I would have to take a screen shot, invert it and display that, set the same brightness, then take the picture. (Because of 5.6.1 firmware version.) Would that be acceptable?
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote