View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 08:52 PM   #14
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek87 View Post
great pics. thanks for sharing.

it continues to astound me how much variability there is in screen uniformity, color, etc. on the different models and different units within the same model.

i took delivery on a Voyage last week expecting to have a cooler white but hopefully very uniform based on what i had read here, but when it arrived, it was pretty close to the creamy white of my Oasis and Paperwhite with the top half of the screen being a strong yellow/orange tone.
I think the jury is still out on device to device variability on current devices. Clearly it still exists, but may have been reduced. It is off topic for this thread, but maybe there should be poll threads for front light tint for each of PW, Voyage, and Oasis.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote