View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 01:49 PM   #9
Derek87
Connoisseur
Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW3
great pics. thanks for sharing.

it continues to astound me how much variability there is in screen uniformity, color, etc. on the different models and different units within the same model.

i took delivery on a Voyage last week expecting to have a cooler white but hopefully very uniform based on what i had read here, but when it arrived, it was pretty close to the creamy white of my Oasis and Paperwhite with the top half of the screen being a strong yellow/orange tone.
Derek87 is offline   Reply With Quote