View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 07:53 AM   #1
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
new Oasis battery life

I hope my battery just needed a full charge/drain calibration.

I received it on October 31 with a partial charge. I charged it all the way and it updated to the latest firmware.

The battery died last night.....so that would be 4 days including having read 200 pages with light at 12 of 20.

I only have 3 books on the Oasis so I don't think it was burning battery indexing. Wifi on, Bluetooth off.

How has your battery experience been with the new Oasis?

Last edited by mewmartigan; 11-05-2017 at 08:45 AM.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote