View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 01:20 AM   #871
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
A number of my books (especially gutenberg books) have title pages that point to images instead of html files.
This does not format properly on my kobo (it formats the first chapter as the title page).

Is there a way to search for books with this problem so I can run them through polish to add a real title page?
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote