View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 02:49 PM   #31115
PandathePanda
a toy panda
PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Android dvices
Something that makes me grumpy, and make me wonder wtf was the author thinking. Sometimes on "giveaway" sites like instafreebie, the author would upload a book giveaway, but the quality is of so low standard, that it makes project gutenberg's ebooks look as if it was professionally done.

This is a cover of one of the two:

and no I didn't photoshop it, the ebook once imported into Calibre is also named like that, and it has almost no formatting. The other was just as bad.

Why do a giveaways with so low quality books, when normally you use giveaways as free advertisement. it looks from the reader's end as if you are not proud on your book, and if you are not proud of your book, why should the reader read it?
PandathePanda is offline   Reply With Quote