View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 05:37 AM   #79
imabuddha
Electron Choreographer
imabuddha exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverimabuddha exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverimabuddha exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverimabuddha exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverimabuddha exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverimabuddha exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverimabuddha exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverimabuddha exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverimabuddha exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverimabuddha exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverimabuddha exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, PW2, Kobo Glo, Nook SimpleTouch, iPad, iPhone…
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's the model that there seems to be a delay on, judging by this thread. The 32GB model is delivered much sooner.
In Japan it’s the opposite, probably because of manga’s popularity here.

Today I cancelled my previous order because I found out that Amazon has a ¥4000 discount code for paid prime members. I joined prime for a month, only ¥400 here, and reordered an 8GB for a savings of about $32. The new order has the same delivery date Oct. 31 to Nov. 3.

32GB models are backordered until 2nd half of Nov.

Last edited by imabuddha; 10-19-2017 at 05:44 AM.
imabuddha is offline   Reply With Quote