View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 09:10 AM   #5
gerhaher
Enthusiast
gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Using "History" folder complicates your explanation, KOReader has a History that holds your recently opened files listed, with the most recent at the top. This is separate from any "History" folder you may have in your file structure.

I seem to remember this issue, or a very similar one, discussed at the project on Github. I don't remember how it turned out, or the issue number, but if you find it you can add your concerns. Or you could open a new issue.

Luck;
Ken
Yeah, you're right. I didn't think about that.
But of course I mean a folder with the name "History" in my file manager. It has nothing to do with KOreaders History page.
It was just an example. It could have been "Biography" or "Economy" instead. If anyone got confused.

Maybe Frenzie wants to comment?

Last edited by gerhaher; 09-25-2017 at 09:24 AM.
gerhaher is offline   Reply With Quote