View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 08:21 AM   #4
il_mix
Enthusiast
il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by il_mix View Post
I've just noticed that the new firmware is actually reading the metadata for these files. When on the collection, I see title - author of every volume, and above the title there is a small subtitle with series name and number. More than enough!
Little update.
After sending a series to Kobo, the collection is created BUT no subtitle with series name and number will be displayed.
Got quite angry due to the fact that I didn't get the series info no more, then I've discovered a weird behavior. One have to reconnect the device to Calibre and send another random book. When disconnecting the device, a library update will be performed, and then subtitle with series name and number will be displayed.
il_mix is offline   Reply With Quote