View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 08:25 AM   #3
il_mix
Enthusiast
il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Touch
Collections are "created" when sending books to Kobo with the correct checks on the driver side, I suppose.
Years ago I had to use the plugboards because Kobo wasn't able to read metadata for CBZ/CBR, as you said, so I had to "force" the title.
I've just noticed that the new firmware is actually reading the metadata for these files. When on the collection, I see title - author of every volume, and above the title there is a small subtitle with series name and number. More than enough!
il_mix is offline   Reply With Quote