Thread: Calibre2Web
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 03:03 AM   #41
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
Here is Calibre2Web updated to with a "Recent Additions" section added. Let me know what you think?

It currently lists up to 50 recent books - paginated every 10 entries. The number to list and the pagination interval are controlled by constants at the top of the script if you want to try varying the values to see if other values suit you better.
I like what I am seeing but just a small suggestion. Nothing about the app but rather it is always far more helpful if you edit the original post to reflect new version releases rather than bury the links inside the thread where people have a hard time finding them.

Just a suggestion.

If I get the gumption I might just see about converting your script to vb.net/SQL Server just for kicks (should be an easy shift) and see how/where it goes...though I have python, php and mySQL installed on all of our web servers as well. The real problem is I am too old and lazy to learn yet another language like Python or PHP, the first 10-12 were enough. I am now to the point if I can't do it on soemthing I already know, I don't code it, I just run it ...hehehehe...but being old, lazy and completely unmotivated I doubt I will do more than peek at your code a bit more.

Nice complement to an already wonderful app!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote