View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 11:02 AM   #184
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I've been using pay as you go since I first got a cell phone. I need to top it off periodically. AT&T has several options--I use the option that requires me to add $25 for 90 days of service. At lower amounts, I would need to add to the account every 30 days. Or for $100, I could get a year's worth of service. You don't need to stay with a specific option; you can add whenever you like and get however many days of service from that point.

AT&T will roll over unused amounts up to $500--and yes, I have come close to this plateau a couple of times. I periodically text money to the Red Cross and other charities that are set up for such donations to lower my balance.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote