Thread: Seriousness My family not having a good month
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 08:35 PM   #51
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
My first move was easy. One tote bag of clothes. Second move was a little harder, a stereo, a crate of albums and same tote bag of clothes. 3rd move, dropped stereo and albums off at grandparents, back to a tote bag of clothes.
Somehow the rest of the moves took more time. Now, it would take me a month to pack.

Hugs. I figured you could use a laugh.
Thanks. I need one. The movers got most of it on the 3rd and put the boxes in my big walk in closet. Today they came back. I was supposed to unpack what they brought down on the 3rd. I got half way through it. I asked for help at church on Sunday (to have it done for today) and only a few people came (yesterday) so that what help there was was too little too late. Needless to say mom can't come home tomorrow with the apt as it is now.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote