Thread: Seriousness My family not having a good month
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 12:26 PM   #50
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
If I ever hear someone say that moving is easy I will laugh them to scorn. The movers came on the 3rd and got most of our stuff moved down and then i had the task of unpacking. Asked for help on Sunday at church. No one came til yesterday. Too little help too late in the day. The movers are coming back to finish today and only about half the boxes are unpacked from last time. I strained my back (It's sore) and kept on having low blood sugar trouble from exerting myself.
My first move was easy. One tote bag of clothes. Second move was a little harder, a stereo, a crate of albums and same tote bag of clothes. 3rd move, dropped stereo and albums off at grandparents, back to a tote bag of clothes.
Somehow the rest of the moves took more time. Now, it would take me a month to pack.

Hugs. I figured you could use a laugh.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote