View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 03:53 PM   #34313
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
That sounds promising, Difflugia. I've been thinking of trying one of the ginseng Oolongs, but haven't ordered any yet.
My favorite is Ten Ren's King's Tea series. The tea is high quality Taiwanese oolong and the ginseng is subtle. I usually buy the cheaper 103, but occasionally spring for a small can of the 403.

I'm pretty sure that the Ten Fu I'm drinking now is a mainland knockoff of the Ten Ren. The flavor is almost spot-on for the 103, but it's almost half the price. When they're side-by-side, the Ten Fu tastes less "fruity" and has a bit more ginseng, but I'd have a hard time identifying a single cup.

I've got a third one that is different; instead of being regular, rolled-up tea leaves, it looks like this. I bought it in an Asian store in one of the cardboard cans, but I don't remember the brand. It tastes like a strong green tea with a heavy dose of ginseng and licorice. I like it, but it's definitely not what I was expecting.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote