View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 11:45 PM   #4
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I maintain the calibre library for everyone in our family which means that I've been keeping track of what books are on multiple devices (currently 6). I've one tablet with a copy of every book but all the other devices contain different subsets of our books.

At this point I keep track through a custom column which I've updated as I've sent or removed books from the various devices.

I could use the custom column to create virtual libraries in Calibre but honestly I've rarely bothered except in the rare case where I've needed to repopulate a device after a factory reset.
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote