View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 04:42 AM   #60
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
well I managed to crash 0.9.8, by saving with stylesheet in main pane, after some tweaking.
this was while working on an epub conversion of a retail azw
I removed some intro pages, some nested divs, tweaked a couple of styles...
a couple of previous tweaks and saves for the same book had been ok
I think ( but not totally sure) that the previous command had been another check & delete any un used styles

it crashed on the save command
screen shot attached

PS after snipping and posting that, I reopened, reopened stylesheet, re-saved, could not get a 2nd crash ( but i did not actually edit anything that time, so that's an essential pre-requisite ? )

i will attach try to sigil.ini from app data as that has the most recent find replace activity

done - i had to zip it. could not upload an ini file directly

PS before anyone asks, I have no plug-ins installed in Sigil
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	133
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	157224  
Attached Files
File Type: zip sigil.zip (5.7 KB, 73 views)

Last edited by stumped; 06-09-2017 at 04:56 AM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote