Thread: MobileRead Book Club Selections List
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 07:28 PM   #26
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
This thread is quite old and may contain outdated information. We recommend that you begin a new discussion if you like to talk about a similar topic. Of course, you may also proceed and reply here.
Ya, ya, ya. I know.

I have updated the lists above for April 2017 and am trying out some different formatting in the first couple posts and want some feedback.

I have been adding links to the nomination and voting threads since I find that information useful when a category comes back around. But those links added a lot of clutter to the lists. Hopefully the new formatting helps reduce that.
  • Does the new formatting work for everyone else?
  • Is there any value to the vote/nomination links or should I remove them?
  • Is my general information summary accurate and clear?
  • Did I miss anything?
  • Any other suggestions?
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote