Thread: Aura Aura One disadvantages
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 12:19 PM   #66
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
So do I. Most of the time they are cheaper, and they have that 'Buy with one click'-thing down pat. No other ebookstore comes close to that convenience.
Never bought an ebook from Amazon. However, I always check their prices before purchasing the same ebook on Kobo as Kobo does price matching.

After making the purchase on Kobo, I then fill out the online form to apply their price matching. Very easy to do. One just needs the link to the Kindle edition with Amazon's price. Have never been denied yet.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote