Thread: Aura Aura One disadvantages
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 09:08 AM   #63
pagepack
Zealot
pagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single book

Device: Aura One
If you have a smartphone that requires charging virtually everyday, I don't see a problem charging the KA1 once a fortnight. Reading in one hand is no issue at all, its easy to forget what reading 800 page paperback was like.

I still prefer the kindle eco system, although I still buy ebooks from Amazon.

Last edited by pagepack; 03-17-2017 at 11:34 AM.
pagepack is offline   Reply With Quote