View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 07:09 AM   #10
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigilBear View Post
I'm referring to a political topic, which is, ironically, why I can't answer your second question. But I can tell you from experience that there are indeed a lot of "games" being played behind the scenes. It pays to do your homework.
It also pays not to believe everything you read on the Internet

I think the first thing you should do is publish your book and see whether any elaborate games of rotation etc. are necessary. I can't see any of the games you want to play as doing anyone any good, least of all you. Become a big name that can demand attention just by having your name on the cover and maybe such games might achieve something (not willing to guess what). Until then, my bet is that no one is going notice, nor care.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote